Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog relaunch: Coffee and Cupcakes

Its been a little more than a year since I "really" posted on my blog...heck, I haven't had time to read my list of blogs or even think about blogging for some time...work got busy, I discovered Farmville, Cafe World and Frontierville on FaceBook ... man, that app really sucks up a LOT of time!

So in the spirit of the new year and new resolutions, I've renamed my blog and am making a fresh start...waking up at 3:00am to reevaluate your life for hours definitely makes you realize what your priorities should be and what makes you happy.

So aside from the usual "lose weight", "get out of debt", "learn something new" resolutions, I'm going to rededicate myself to my blog...and my blog friends.  So today, my friends is the first day of the Coffee and Cupcakes blog (what I usually need when I'm tired, bored or happy)...its not just about food or beverages, its a sometimes strong, sometimes sweet look at what makes me smile, what's frustrating me, a little creativity, a little foodie, a little....we'll see!

2 comments:

Sandi Keene said...

I don't drink coffee so I will bring my pepsi with lime and line up for the yummy cupcakes! Welcome back to blogland. I missed you!

Sandi Keene said...

Sarah - I would love to hear from you! Hope all is well.