1. A pinchy headache that won't go away
2. The thought of seven straight days of rain, when all of my flowers are currently waterlogged beyond repair already- and having to move all my flower buckets into the dining room.
3. Craving chocolate and needing a big Hershey bar when I normally don't even think about chocolate!
4. Having too much work to concentrate on any one thing at a time
5. Remembering web passwords for every damn site...and not all of them allowing the same Userid and password due to constraints on the site.
6. My hot tea with lemon getting cold way to quickly for me to actually drink it.
7. Having to have a provolone cheeseburger because I'm all out of any other kind of cheese in this house!
8. Needing a full day to clean my house when I only ever have a few hours at a time
9. Not having anything I can come up with for dinner tonight that doesn't require a trip to the grocery store.
10. Heidi and Spenser Pratt and their idiotic rant about Al Roker and how he disrespected them...I hope they piss NBC off enough that they are black listed from everywhere else! I'm SICK of them...
Thanks for letting me vent -- I feel much better! What's bugging you today?