Monday, June 22, 2009

...make it at home Starbucks black tea shaken lemonade (unsweetened)


I LOVE Starbucks black tea shaken lemonade (unsweetened) but at $3.60 for a Venti, I decided to try to find an "at home" alternative...

I use regular brewed Lipton tea - 4 teabags per half gallon container, hot Poland Springs water from my "machine"...then from A&P I found some Organic lemonade, just lightly sweetened with pure cane sugar ... in the right combination it tastes exactly the same! Yum! The BEST part is that I'm not having to cut lemons and have them accumulate in the sink .... the lemonade is JUST enough citrus to give you an excellent flavor!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Yummo!!! You rock girlie Happy Birthday!!

Sandi Keene said...

Sounds delicious! And birthday girl? Happy Happy to you!

modernscrapgirl said...

Ummm, that sounds good. Would love to try it at home.

I haven't seen an A&P in many years! I thought they all went out of business. The hubs and my initials are A&P.:)

Happy birthday!!!