Monday, March 23, 2009

When you are in your 40s and your body lets you down...



I think I would rather have my "ghost" in the house and lose all my light bulbs at once than have the bulk of my friends having issues with their health at the same time...that goes without saying...but I shed a tear or two today for all of my friends with health issues that are plaguing them and I just want to hug them all!
My friend Mary did something to broke her leg for the third time this year, just as she was healing from her second break...
Lisa is having continuing health issues from surgery and not getting answers....and her body is letting her down...
My sides have been alternating a dull ache/pain...and its not my shoes (inside joke). I have had headaches to kill an elephant!
I think its the Monday blues...I NEVER liked Monday's, no matter how optimistic people are, its tough going from fun, free weekends to "back to the grind" Mondays.
Anyway, I went to last night with friends...it was fun and we had lots of wine and laughs! It made a Sunday evening that much more bearable!
This week I have sorta a regular week....mostly work, some doctor's appointments on Tuesday. Nothing really fun planned, just daily grind...I plan to start walking in the cold sunshine, get myself organized, clean my house...take more pictures, cook more, laugh more...eat some Cadbury cream eggs...
Have a great week, stay healthy and smile!

No comments: