Friday, March 27, 2009

Sniffly Friday...

I have a humongous cold today...it started yesterday -- so I'm miserable today. Yesterday was a REALLY tough day at work, 5,000 people got laid off, a lot of people I knew from my department.

I have the dishwasher repairman coming today to rebuild the inside of the dishwasher and I have to get the clown car to Danbury Toyota for an oil change that is looooong over due! I think if I get those two things done, I'll be doing great today! I really need to go to the grocery store and restock the entire pantry...that's just wishful thinking, though. Just organizing dinner in my head will be taxing enough!

Have a happy Friday and I hope you are all feeling fine! Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Sandi Keene said...

Feel better Sara. I am sorry about all those layoffs - there are such hard days!