More than one person has told me that "one word" is the way to go for the future, rather than a list of resolutions...so looking at the list and what I want to accomplish this year...I think probably the best fitting word is:
1. to perform (an act, duty, role, etc.):
2. to execute (a piece or amount of work):
3. to accomplish; finish; complete:
4. to put forth; exert: Do your best.
5. to be the cause of (good, harm, credit, etc.); bring about; effect.
6. to render, give, or pay (homage, justice, etc.).
7. to deal with, fix, clean, arrange, move, etc.
I'll elaborate more on this later...but for now, I think this sums up the goal of this year...I have collected, saved and procrastinated enough for 2008...it feels good when its DONE!
Thanks, my firends....especially Sandi and Grace!