So here's a couple of pictures of this year's "Coffee Tree" one of the only trees we decorated (aside from the Christmas Ficus with red lights and candy canes) since we were away.
1. I got to spend time with both sisters and their girls.
2. Elizabeth and I started a "fluff and fold" service for Carol, whereby my washer never stopped for three days straight -- but we got all her laundry done!
3. We had some awesome Mexican food for New Year's Eve and got to see the Mariachi band, including my dad's Mexican brother.
4. We had a nice "family dinner" with the cousins with Raclette and a sorry attempt at chocolate fondue.
5. Chloe had a ball with all the kids and only left us a few "presents" (she's forgiven, it was very cold and snowy outside...poor "Southern pooch".)
6. We got tons and tons of snow on New Years Eve, but still had a nice lunch with my Aunt Val and Uncle Ray...and we learned that the girls are piano savants! LOL! We also made awesome sprinkled cupcakes where there were more sprinkles than cake!
I hope you all have a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2009! Lets all focus on our "One Words" and just DO it!