Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blog Slacker, but Christmas with M-i-c-k-e-y!

I have been a bad, bad blogger for the last two months...its been time filled with tons and tons of stuff for work, being sick, being in the Emergency Room, appointments and Christmas in Disney with Mickey Mouse!



All is much better now, 80 degree weather and lots of fun helps A LOT! On Christmas Eve, we were standing in the middle of the street, in a t-shirt and capris, with the Osbourne Family lights dancing to Christmas tunes, and snow falling...no traffic, cold temperatures or rat race!
I have been doing lots of rubber stamping, made all my Christmas cards this year ... an array of different styles, but I'm pleased I got to use up some supplies and got them in the mail.
We got most of our outside decorations up for Christmas, a few are "among the missing" and because we aren't dragging EVERYTHING out this year, we probably won't find them until next year....I did get the "Coffee tree" up in the kitchen, I think next year its time to invest in a bigger tree after adding some new ornaments this year....before you know it, it will be time to pack it all away again...I miss my snowman collection this year!
My sister and neices are coming for a visit, they arrived the day we got back...so one more busy week, and then Friday and Saturday quiet, calm before I go back to work on January 5...ahhhhh!
Hope your holiday was happy and merry!

1 comment:

Sandi Keene said...

Getting together would have been so cool. Maybe next time?