My bestest friend and sister separated at birth Grace completed this "tag" on her site and she tagged me. Now I have to answer the questions and name eight (8) more friends/mates to complete it too.
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question.
B) Tag eight (8) people to do this quiz
1. How many songs are on your iPod? About 150, I haven't been using it much lately.
2. What music would you want played at your funeral? Ave Maria, it always makes me cry -- and I want people crying at my funeral.
3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to? Creating Keepsakes, Everyday Food, Cuisine at Home (I have eliminated a LOT of my subscriptions lately).
4. What is your favorite scent? I used to love Beautiful, but now I mostly wear Philosophy's Falling in Love.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? I would pay off my house, build my log cabin on our property upstate and help my sisters...I would pay for Creative Escape for next year and go to more scrapping events, with my friend Grace.
6. What is your theme song? Sara, Smile (by Hall & Oates)
7. Do you trust easily? Fairly easily
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I try to think first, before acting, but sometimes that doesn't happen.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? My weight, being so busy
10. Do you have a good body-image? No, I'm the fattest I have ever been currently.
11. Is being tagged fun? Yes!
12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time? IMing with Grace and my sister, reading blogs (I have an "everyday" list).
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Greek food like salads, gyros and pizza
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Very sweet, caring, and generally overall a good person...we have very similar family lives.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? You spin me right round (baby, like a record) by Dead or Alive (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMwdAc1Dzfg)
16.What’s your favorite item of clothing? I love my houndstooth coat
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy? Not as a cereal, I'm not a big cereal eater, but I like the rice crispie treats.
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground? Right now I'm so broke, I would probably pick it up and go buy groceries with it or buy gasoline with it...
19. What items could you not go without during the day? Bare Essentials makeup, if I'm going out -- otherwise I work at home, and live in my PJs.
20. What should you be doing right now? Working, but I'm blogging and listening to the presidential debate.
8 mates: Cindy Liebel, Monique McLean, Penny Maggio, Sally Lynn McDonald, Grace/Sandi have already been tagged, and the rest of my friends are not bloggers....