Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




I'm sitting here drinking my pumpkin spice latte...done with the decorating, just have to carve the pumpkin...20 bags of candy are ready to go...dinner is planned (General Tso's chicken and lo mein - homemade). I told you I would get it all done -- just before the lid of the box closes, I'm jumping in ... I won't be late to my own funeral, I'll get there just in time! LOL!

Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom and Caitie (my neice) to get a dress for my cousin's wedding on November 15...we'll have some lunch and a nice girl's day. I have Caitie overnight while her mom goes to yet another wedding...Sunday may be a Costco run.
I'm still checking things off my list, getting the house in order...and I found honey chrisp apples...want to try them after I heard so much about them from Kal Barteski. I think I'll go try one right now!
Have a great weekend everyone!






2 comments:

Sandi Keene said...

I too bought Honeycrisps in honor of Kal. My family loves them. What did you think?

Grace said...

Everything looks so great! Glad you got it all done. Hugs Grace