Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy October...

Wow, its been a while since I have blogged...its been a really busy month! I drove to Virginia with my mom and neice Caitie a week ago... gasoline was only $2.76 a gallon!

We went to the Berry Farm pumpkin patch...Caitie didn't enjoy the hayride to the patch, but after a while, she warmed up to the animals and both Caitie and Jillian LOVED the corn pit...it took a strawberry slurpie to get them out of there!




We also went to the Richmond zoo, its a small zoo, but has an awesome giraffe cage where you can feed them...it also had a great "petting zoo" and the girls enjoyed feeding the "nibblers".





Alexandra has a special attachment to the giraffes...she has loved them since she was a baby...and has a vast collection in her room. We had a near miss...Caitie and Jillian were right up against the fence when a giraffe decided to slurp his long, purple tongue out and just missed licking Caitie and Jillian...how he missed them, I'll never know...but Elizabeth and I laughed and laughed about it...















It was great being back in Central Virginia, I really miss it! I'll be back again some day!

No comments: