Monday, September 22, 2008

Sweet and Sinister Swap Received from my partner Debbie!

I just went to the front door to check to see if any packages have arrived (I'm always ordering stuff online) and I was surprised to see my Artsy Mama's Sweet and Sinister Swap package from my partner Debbie from Richmond, VA.





Note: You can click on the photo to see it larger.

It was an awesome package full of buttons, trims, decoupaged boxes, tags, some snowmen (I collect them), some coffee themed items (candle, soap, lip balm), a black crow, candy and tons of black and white (with a little orange thrown in).

I love everything! Debbie, I'm going to be visiting Richmond in the next month or two, I would love to meet for coffee or something!

4 comments:

ArtsyMama said...

FUN FUN STUFF! wow!!! Such wonderful goodies. So glad you enjoyed the swap:)
Kari

Grace said...

Very cool I love the altered cigar boxes. Can't wait to send and receive mine! Great stuff you got. Hugs Grace

Sandi Keene said...

What great stuff! Looks like lots of fun.

debbie said...

I'm so happy that you like it! I figured if I went with snowmen and coffee I'd be ok!! Shoot me an email when you are going to be in Richmond and we'll see if it works out to get together (I've been laid up with health issues for a while now). Putting together your swap package was so much fun!!!
xxx
debbie