Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Starbucks Sleeve Mini Album

Here are pictures from my latest class project a Starbucks sleeve album (designed by Wilna Furstenberg for SIStv). I finished this in about an hour -- added an extra section so that I had some more pages. This was so much fun and easy to do! I had some Basic Grey Cupcake line paper, so I used the sprinkles from that on the inside covers. The stick pin and beads on the cover holding the rick rack in place is from Stampin' Up!










I can't wait to add photos and journaling and maybe even make another one! Enjoy today!

5 comments:

gramakas said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog about how you have organized your recipes! I really think keeping all my recipes in a binder with newly retyped recipes will be the direction I will go! BTW, what fun scrapbooking projects you have posted! You don't have time to cook... just keep on creating colorful, creative masterpieces!

Grace said...

Sara Sista you go girlfriend this is a cool class. Thank you for sharing and letting us all be sad we missed this class. Hugs Grace

Penny said...

This is so cool!

karin said...

Hey, your album looks gorgeous, i must still do mine, but i live in SA, and no Starbucks here!!
take care
k
xx

Sandi Keene said...

Just finished book 3. I am anxious to get book 4 and see how this all ends. Congrats on finishing!