Are YOU a list maker? I'm a perpetual list maker...and when I have a list, it can't have any crossouts or mistakes on it, it has to be a pristine, organized, clean list. I try to highlight the important things, but that just makes it look messy...I have lists for work, personal/home stuff, and any "special projects" I'm working on. I LOVE it when I can cross of multiple items from my lists (that means I get to re-write them!).
Here's some samples of my lists:
- Filing of personal papers in our loft closet filing cabinet
- Frame pictures and hang in hallway
- Get three new screens for office/bedroom and a new front/screen door
- Change out the dryer/laundry hose (before we have a fire)
- Haircut, mani/pedi
- Eye doctor - multi-focal contacts
- Update blog!
I usually don't list things like laundry, dishes -- housecleaning is a constant...and I usually multi-task during the day and fit things in.
I hate looking at the list and realizing I can't get anything checked off today -- it means going out of the house and I just have too many meetings or work is too crazy (as it has been the last 4 months).
Anyway - I welcome any suggestions and thoughts on lists - so comment away!
Don't forget to floss! Bye!