Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another weekend over ...

Weekends go SOOOOOO fast, even faster when you work both days. The best part of the weekend is that I haven't cooked in three days...we went to a Japanese restaurant for Martin's birthday...then Saturday night was pizza and salad at Sinapis, and finally tonight greek salad at the Putnam Diner. I HAVE to get organized and cook some good, healthy dinners this week...I have nothing planned any nights this week, so once I get some REAL food in the house, I should be able to swing dinner each night.

Tonight I watched an interview with Michael Phelps and his mom. What a truly awesome accomplishment for both of them -- Michael won eight gold metals, shattering the record set by Mark Spitz and his mom raised the most wonderful, loving, amazing son, all by herself. He's thoughtful, dedicated and overcame ADD by being focused in swimming and accomplishing his goals. Everything went according to his plan, that doesn't often happen in the Olympics.

So happy Monday all! This week I'm going to get EVERYTHING done! Cleaning, laundry, food shopping, cooking -- it will be truly a "Wonder Woman" week....wish me luck! I hope your week is everything you want it to be!


No comments: