Friday, May 30, 2008

TGIF!

Wow, what a week...we had family visiting, a holiday (breakfast and dinner!), my mom's 73rd birthday party, got the flowers and tomato planted and I covered two jobs at work for yet another week (September's coming soon! I hate to rush the summer, but that's when my life gets back to "normal") -- can't wait until we have a nice dinner out tonight with friends -- I hear a dirty martini calling my name!





I'll probably spend the rest of the summer moving this tomato plant all over the deck and inside when we have a bad thunderstorm...the little pots on the privacy panel on the deck are from an antique store...I wanted to make them all herbs or all flowers, but I sorta like the combination, just have to get a drainage hole in the bottom of the pail (should have thought of this first)...and the last picture above is the remnants of the party -- we have to put everything back in our very organized basement...


The rest of the weekend will probably be work at Brighton, more cleaning and putting away...and resting!

Have a great one!

No comments: