Saturday, May 31, 2008

Harrison Ford's still "got it"!

I went with the intention of seeing Sex and the City, but it was sold out...so since I haven't been to a movie in ages, we saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull instead -- I was skeptical, but it was AWESOME! Harrison Ford pulled it off! I actually liked him in the movie much better than Shia LeBeouf...I won't give anything away...but I think the Indiana Jones franchise will be alive and well for years to come!

Our dinner out didn't work out exactly as planned we got preempted by a huge fire in Chappaqua...but I went without Martin and had a nice dinner as Spasi in Danbury...

I have been wanting to do some vinyl wall art for a while now, so I finally ordered it and got it applied today...here's my powder room:

It says "Don't forget to wash your hands" in French... and this is the dining room:


It was very easy to apply, and they say that it should be easy to remove...I love it! If you are interested, I ordered from WiseDecor -- they are fast and great to deal with!

1 comment:

Sandi Keene said...

Wow - I love Harrison and vinyl wall art too!

I wish the movie had been better - I was disappointed in the plot.

Vinyl art - I have textured walls and am afraid that the letters would look bumpy and weird. Yours looks terrific!